Los Angeles - Westside/Beach Cities
Reports to Market Manager
Drive Ilegal Mezcal sales performance in assigned market for on and off premise channels, and address brand priorities through programming, distributor management and sales resource deployment. Ensures all assigned performance indicators and market goals are achieved.
- Work with Market Manager and Distributor Sales Teams to develop specific goals and budgets based on market needs.
- Build strong relationships with our distributor partners in Full-book and Transatlantic.
- Complete the monthly and quarterly minimum performance expectations as agreed on time.
- Proactively target potential customers to build relationships and develop sales opportunities.
- Maintain and manage key accounts.
- Report weekly activities and maintain a database via CRM software.
- Education and Training: Conduct education and training events at all account levels including distributor teams.
- Timely submission of monthly expenses via Expensify.
- Social Media and Public Relations: Use knowledge of relevant social media channels to develop brand awareness in line with overall brand goals.
- Creative Insights: Create new innovative programming that is on target with the brand image and share learnings that can be helpful to other markets.
- Legal: Adherence to local liquor authority regulations and governmental laws.
- Love of mezcal
- Commitment to having fun
- Excellent people skills & outgoing personality
- Self-motivated, problem solver, goal oriented and can work independently
- Confidence to approach consumers and account managers of diverse backgrounds
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 2-4 years experience in sales for a distributor or a liquor brand with significant exposure to distributor management
- Travel as required to achieve goals
- Advanced understanding of basic office applications (including MS Office and Google Drive)
Nature & Scope:
A member of the Ilegal Mezcal Sales Team serves as a dedicated resource to help drive sales in the assigned territory. They are held accountable for developing localized programming that aligns with the national sales platforms and objectives. Their mission is to establish themselves as the local category expert to extend and amplify the footprint of the brand in the assigned market. They must build relationships necessary to secure increased visibility, distribution and sales. The position reports to their Market Manager.
- Daily communication with dedicated distributor teams and customers.
- Organize QBRs and prepare the deck in advance to share with your Market Manager.
- Achieve all brand goals.